WorshipJunky - Recipes
Friday, February 11, 2005
 
Chili Rellano Casserole
Not the traditional "stuff chiles", but a casserole. Used to make this years ago in our restaurant. Then kind of misplaced the recipe. Last fall was at Aunt Pat's and she asked me to make it. "I don't have the recipe any longer, but I could probably figure it out." and she replied with, "Oh, I have a copy of your recipe on my computer. Would you like me to print it for you?" :)


1# Cheddar Cheese
1# Jack Cheese (or get 2# cheedar/jack shredded blend)
8 Eggs
2/3 Cup Flour
2 Cup Milk
2 Cup Tomatoe Sauce
27oz can of whole green chiles


Beat eggs and whisp in flour and milk.
Drain green chiles and split open.

Use a 9x13 inch pan

Layer cheese, green chiles and 1/2 of egg mixture. Repeat and then cover with cheese and top with a thin layer of tomatoe sauce.

Cover with tin foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Uncover and cook for another 30 minutes.

Let set for 15 minutes or so. This will let the mixture firm up some.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger